Epson EcoTank ET-3850 Wireless Color All-in-One Printer with Scanner, Copier, ADF and Ethernet ,White
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $91.64
Zero Cartridge Waste By using an EcoTank printer, you can help reduce the amount of cartridge waste ending up in landfills Impressive Print Quality ? Unique PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology and pigment black ink produce extremely sharp text plus impressive color photos and graphics on virtually any paper type Robust Paper Handling ? Auto Document Feeder, paper-saving auto 2-sided printing and a 250-sheet paper tray for high productivity Built-in Scanner & Copier ? High-resolution flatbed scanner and a 2.4" color display for easy document copying and navigation Modern Connectivity ? Features Ethernet and wireless, plus hands-free voice-activated printing (5). Easily print from your smart device (6) with the intuitive Epson Smart Panel App (7) Designed for Reliability ? Worry-free 2-year limited warranty with registration (8), including full unit replacement Genuine Epson Ink for Genuine Epson Quality? Epson strongly recommends the use of genuine ink to ensure optimal print quality and performance. Use of non-genuine ink could cause damage not covered under the printers ltd. wnty.View AllClose
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.