Dell Tablet Keyboard - Slim - 2K3H1
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: 2K3H1
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Name: Tablet Keyboard - Slim
Super-slim keyboard for effortless, laptop-style typing
The Dell Tablet Keyboard - Slim is ultra-thin and lightweight with full-sized keys that make typing easy and natural. The built-in touch pad offers high-precision gesture control without the need for a separate mouse. There is also a convenient built-in holder for your stylus.
Convenient viewing angle
This slim, lightweight keyboard with dock is sturdy enough to hold your tablet firmly in place while you type, browse, or watch videos. The built-in hinge provides a fixed 117-degree viewing angle and secures your tablet in place with magnets.
Product Type: Keyboard
Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology: Docking
- Built-in Holder
Pointing Device Type: TouchPad
Keyboard/Keypad Host Interface: Docking Port
Keyboard/Keypad Height: 0.14"
Weight (Approximate): 11.04 oz
Platform Supported: PC
Device Supported: Tablet
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.