Dell SFP (mini-GBIC) Module - 407-BBOY
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: 407-BBOY
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Name: SFP (mini-GBIC) Module
The Dell™ SFP+ transceiver delivers fiber connectivity to extend the range of your network. This hot-pluggable transceiver with SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable) footprint features a duplex LC connector. The Dell networking 10GbE SFP+ transceiver provides 10GbE connectivity up to 80 km .
Additionally, it provides a unique enhanced digital diagnostic monitoring interface, which allows real-time access to device operating parameters such as transceiver temperature, laser bias current, transmitted optical power, received optical power, and transceiver supply voltage.
Product Type: SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Data Networking
- Optical Network
Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x LC Duplex 1000Base-ZX Network
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
Fiber Optic Cable Standard: 9/125 µm
Fiber Mode Supported: Single-mode
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Network Technology: 1000Base-ZX
Form Factor: Hot-pluggable
Dell Networking Switches:
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.