Dell Quadro P400 Graphic Card - 2 GB GDDR5 - Full-height - 490-BDTB
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Name: Quadro P400 2GB 3 mDP, Full Height (Precision) (Customer KIT)
- Three mini DisplayPort 1.4
- DisplayPort with Audio
- NVIDIA nView® Desktop Management SOFTWARE LICENSING
- HDCP 2.2 Support
- NVIDIA Mosaic
- NVIDIA Iray and MentalRay Support
From stunning industrial design to advanced special effects to complex scientific visualization, Quadro® is the world's preeminent visual computing platform. Trusted by millions of creative and technical professionals to accelerate their workflows, only Quadro has the advanced ecosystem of Hardware Procurement , SOFTWARE LICENSING and tools to transform the disruptive challenges of today into business successes of tomorrow.
Product Type: Graphic Card
Processor & Chipset
Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chipset Line: Quadro
Chipset Series: P
Chipset Model: P400
Standard Memory: 2 GB
Memory Technology: GDDR5
Mini DisplayPort: Yes
Number of Mini DisplayPort Outputs: 3
Slot Space Required: Single
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Card Height: Full-height
Platform Supported: PC
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.