Dell PowerEdge T330 5U Tower Server - 1 x Xeon - 8 GB RAM - TB (1 x TB) HDD - Serial ATA - 9VDTW
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: 9VDTW
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Line: PowerEdge
Product Model: T330
Product Name: PowerEdge T330 Server
Powerful and expandable 1-socket rackable tower server for small and medium businesses (SMB) and remote office/branch office (ROBO).
The Dell PowerEdge T330 is an excellent first server or replacement server for driving collaboration and productivity applications in SMB. Compared to the PowerEdge T130, the T330 offers greater internal storage capacity (8 HDDs vs. 4 HDDs), hot-plug HDDs and redundant power supplies. In addition, compared to the previous-generation T320, the T330 supports the full-feature remote management of the Dell integrated Remote Access Controller (iDRAC8) with Lifecycle Controller, making the T330 highly attractive for ROBO of large institutions.
Discover greater versatility
Grow data through time with up to eight internal 3.5-inch hotplug hard drives. Expand memory capacity with four DIMM slots supporting up to 64GB of DDR4 memory to drive application performance and fast response times. Easily and flexibly attach external devices with eight external USB ports.
Deliver powerful performance
Accelerate compute performance across a wide range of applications with a processor from the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v6 product family. Drive 50% faster clock speed with enhanced DDR4 memory compared to DDR3, which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR4. Boost I/O data throughput with 4 x PCIe 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to PCIe 2.0. Deliver 2x IOPS performance with T330/PERC9 compared to the previous-generation T320/PERC8.
Maximize operational efficiency
Gain additional levels of convenience and high availability protection with hot-plug hard drives and redundant power supplies. Deploy smoothly and rapidly with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions. Easily monitor system health and behavior with simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
Innovative management with intelligent automation
The Dell OpenManage systems management portfolio includes innovative solutions that simplify and automate management tasks, making IT operations more efficient and more cost-effective throughout the server life cycle. Leveraging the incomparable agentfree capabilities of the iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller technology, server deployment, configuration and updates are rapid, confident and worry-free. Monitoring and control of the T330 is provided by OpenManage Essentials and can also enable anytime, anywhere mobile access, through OpenManage Mobile.
Product Type: Server
Processor & Chipset
Number of Processors Supported: 1
Number of Processors Installed: 1
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Xeon
Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core)
Standard Memory: 8 GB
Maximum Memory: 64 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Number of Total Memory Slots: 4
Number of Occupied Memory Slots: 1
Total Hard Drive Capacity: 1 TB
Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA/600
Hard Drive Configuration: 1 x 1 TB
Optical Drive Type: DVD-Reader
Controller Type: Serial ATA
RAID Supported: Yes
Number of 3.5" Bays: 8
Hot Swappable Bays: Yes
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Operating System: No
Number of Power Supplies Supported: 2
Number of Power Supplies Installed: 1
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 495 W
Country of Origin: Mexico
Form Factor: Tower
Rack Height: 5U
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.