Dell PowerEdge R340 1U Rack Server - 1 x Xeon E-2224 - 8 GB RAM - TB (1 x TB) HDD - Serial ATA - 28NJ3
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: 28NJ3
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Line: PowerEdge
Product Model: R340
Product Name: PowerEdge R340
Accelerate Business Growth
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R340 is a single-socket 1U rack server designed for productivity and data intensive applications for remote office/branch offices.
Boost your business productivity
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R340 boosts business productivity, provides the flexibility to scale, and automates daily tasks. It is the ideal solution that allows you to focus on what matters: Accelerate your business growth. The R340 offers features to support your demanding and growing business needs.
- Accelerate your business with improved performance due to 100% more cores with Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processors, 11% increase in memory speed, and 20% more PCIe lanes.
- Harness data growth with up to 8 x internal 2.5" or 4 x 3.5" hot-plug hard drives.
- Manage operational costs with Multi-Vector cooling which automatically calculates and delivers the proper airflow needed for optimal cooling.
Simplify your IT infrastructure
The Dell OpenManage portfolio offers innovations that simplifies management tasks, making IT operations efficient and cost-effective throughout the server lifecycle.
- The embedded iDRAC9 with Lifecycle Controller, server deployment, configuration and updates are fast and worry-free.
- Access your servers anywhere, anytime from your mobile device with OpenManage Mobile (requires OpenManage Enterprise).
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
Every PowerEdge server is made with a cyber-resilient architecture, building security into the server's entire life cycle. Dell EMC is laser-focused on security (from design to end-of-life) to ensure trust and deliver worry-free, secure servers.
- Keep your data safe with SOFTWARE LICENSING RAID.
- Maintain data safety with cryptographically-signed firmware packages and Secure Boot.
- Protect your server from malicious malware with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode.
- Wipe all data from storage media quickly and securely with System Erase.
Product Type: Server
Processor & Chipset
Number of Processors Supported: 1
Number of Processors Installed: 1
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Xeon
Processor Model: E-2224
Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core)
Processor Speed: 3.40 GHz
Standard Memory: 8 GB
Maximum Memory: 64 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Number of Total Memory Slots: 4
Number of Occupied Memory Slots: 1
Total Hard Drive Capacity: 1 TB
Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
Hard Drive Configuration: 1 x 1 TB
Optical Drive Type: No
Controller Type: Serial ATA
Number of 3.5" Bays: 4
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Operating System: No
Number of Power Supplies Installed: 1
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 350 W
Country of Origin: Mexico
Form Factor: Rack
Rack Height: 1U
Weight (Approximate): 29.98 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.