Dell P2419HC 23.8" Full HD Edge LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - DELL-P2419HCE
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: DELL-P2419HCE
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Series: P
Product Model: P2419HC
Product Name: P2419HC Widescreen LCD Monitor
All in one: Declutter your desk with the included USB-C cable, a single cable solution that transmits power, data, video and audio.
Big convenience in one cable: Get an easy charge with USB-C, the same cable that connects your device to the monitor. Also, as you charge your device with up to 65Wi of power, protect it with Dell's built-in surge protection.
Connect to productivity: Easily daisy chain up to two FHD monitors with DisplayPort 1.2 output. (Dual monitors in the above image are mounted on Dell Dual Monitor Stand - MDS19; sold separately.)
Smooth transitions: Conveniently connect to a variety of laptops, or switch seamlessly between users, thanks to USB-C connectivity-ideal for shared workspaces.
Push your productivity
More room to work: With a thin profile and the smallest base in its classi, you can free up valuable desk space.
Expand your efficiency: The three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view of your content across multiple monitors. And, with dual monitors, you can increase your productivity by up to 18%i.
More ways to multitask: Work conveniently across multiple screens and select from predefined templates with the Easy Arrange feature on Dell Display Manager SOFTWARE LICENSING. Quickly tile and arrange your applications and get back to work faster with Auto-restore, a feature that remembers where you left off.
Consistent and rich colors: A wide viewing angle enabled by In-plane switching technology lets you see vibrant colors-no matter where you sit.
Designed to fit the way you work
Clean and clutter-free: Focus on your work while hiding away cable clutter with an improved cable management design.
Easy on the eyes: This TUVi Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It's designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing.
Adjust to your comfort: Pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long. Or choose from a variety of mounts and stands, including VESA, for even more flexibility.
Product Type: LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Viewable Screen Size: 23.8"
Screen Mode: Full HD
Panel Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Response Time: 5 ms Fast
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Pixel Pitch: 10.8 mil
Backlight Technology: Edge LED
Mount Type: Desk Mountable
Adjustable Stand Height: Yes
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Color Supported: 16.7 Million Colors
Native Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
Brightness: 250 Nit
Color Gamut: 72% CIE 1931
USB Type-C: Yes
Number of USB Ports: 4
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
Operating Power Consumption: 19 W
Standby Power Consumption: 300 mW
VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
Height with Stand: 14.02"
Width with Stand: 21.17"
Depth with Stand: 6.54"
Weight (Approximate): 7.76 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- TCO Certified Displays 7.0
- Korea E-Standby
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.