Dell P1917S 19" SXGA LED LCD Monitor - DELL-P1917SE
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: DELL-P1917SE
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Series: P
Product Model: P1917S
Product Name: P1917S LCD Monitor
Purposefully designed for comfort and convenience.
Easily adjust your monitor to your desired angle, height, and position so you can enjoy great visuals across multiple monitors with no hassle.
- A more seamless workflow: slim borders create a smoother and less obstructed visual experience when working across multiple monitors.
- Versatility you can count on: enjoy full adjustability to pivot, tilt, adjust the height and swivel your monitor to your exact preference.
- More ways to stay connected: multiple connectivity ports on the bottom and side of the monitor allow you to easily connect to various devices.
Enhanced viewing experience
The Dell 19 Monitor | P1917S is perfect for professionals who work long hours and depend on a monitor that will display stunning visuals without inducing eye fatigue.
- Complete clarity: get excellent picture quality with consistent colour representation across an ultra-wide viewing angle and a high 4 million: 1 dynamic contrast ratio.
- Work comfortably with less stress: Dell's ComfortView feature helps reduces harmful blue light emission onscreen and with direct current, a flicker-free viewing experience is enabled.
- Auto Mode and PowerNap: the colour settings of your applications are now customisable and allow for presets. And with PowerNap, you can worry less about wasting energy when you're away from your computer.
Product Type: LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Viewable Screen Size: 19"
Screen Mode: SXGA
Backlight Technology: LED
Adjustable Stand Height: Yes
Maximum Resolution: 1280 x 1024
Operating Power Consumption: 14 W
Standby Power Consumption: 300 mW
Off-Mode Power Consumption: 300 mW
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- TCO Certified Displays
- China Energy Label (CEL)
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.