Dell OptiPlex 3000 3060 Desktop Computer - Core i5 i5-8500T - 8 GB RAM - 128 SSD - Micro PC - R3C2H
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: R3C2H
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Line: OptiPlex
Product Series: 3000
Product Model: 3060
Product Name: OptiPlex 3060
Serious productivity. Space-saving design.
Ultracompact business desktop with versatile mounting options for a customized workspace. With 8th gen Intel® Processors and best-in-class security.
Available with Windows 10 Pro - for a smooth, versatile PC experience.
The desktop reimagined
OptiPlex has 25 years of experience delivering customer-led innovation for desktops by continuously adapting to the way you work. Now featuring versatile, space-saving form factors and 8th generation Intel® Processors to unleash your full potential.
Designed to tackle the workday
Compact without compromise: With full-power features in a space-saving design, more workers choose the OptiPlex micro than ever before. The micro takes up less surface area while still maintaining all the reliability you've come to expect.
Product Type: Desktop Computer
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i5
Processor Generation: 8th Gen
Processor Model: i5-8500T
Processor Speed: 2.10 GHz
Standard Memory: 8 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 128 GB
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: Yes
Keyboard Localization: English
Total Number of USB Ports: 6
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 4
Number of DisplayPort Outputs: 1
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (English/French/Spanish)
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
Form Factor: Micro PC
Weight (Approximate): 2.60 lb
Features: Security Slot
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- ENERGY STAR 6.1
- TCO '05
- EU RoHS
- China RoHS
- China Energy Label (CEL)
- Korea E-Standby
- Korea Eco-Label
Country of Origin: China
TAA Compliant: No
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.