Dell OptiPlex 3000 3050 Desktop Computer - Core i3 i3-6100 - 4 GB RAM - 500 HDD - Small Form - W1W7K
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: W1W7K
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Line: OptiPlex
Product Series: 3000
Product Model: 3050
Product Name: OptiPlex 3050
Business critical performance, smaller design.
Essential business desktops with best-in-class security and manageability in a space saving design. Uncompromising productivity and versatility.
Product Type: Desktop Computer
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i3
Processor Generation: 6th Gen
Processor Model: i3-6100
Processor Speed: 3.70 GHz
Standard Memory: 4 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Total Hard Drive Capacity: 500 GB
Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer
Optical Media Supported: DVD±R/±RW
Display & Graphics
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 530
Graphics Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: No
Keyboard Localization: English
Total Number of USB Ports: 8
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 4
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 4
Number of DisplayPort Outputs: 1
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional Upgradable to Windows 10 Pro (English/French/Spanish)
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
Form Factor: Small Form Factor
Weight (Approximate): 11.31 lb
Features: Security Slot
Energy Star: No
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: EPA
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.