Dell LSI MegaRAID 9361-8i SAS Controller - 403-BBHL
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: 403-BBHL
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Name: LSI MegaRAID 9361-8i SAS Controller
Datacenter, cloud and high-performance computing environments not only require large amounts of storage capacity, they also must provide the data protection and performance today's applications and end users demand. The MegaRAID SAS 9361-8i 12Gb/s SAS and SATA RAID controller card addresses these needs by delivering proven performance and RAID data protection for a range of server storage applications.
- Connect up to 128 SATA or SAS drives with eight internal 12Gb/s SATA and SAS ports
- Fit into rack-mounted servers with low-profile form factor and side-mounted SAS connectors
- Support critical, high-bandwidth applications with PCIe® 3.0 connectivity
- Balance protection and performance for critical applications with RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60
- Add more protection and peace of mind with optional CacheVault® flash cache protection.
Product Type: SAS Controller
Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- 12Gb/s SAS
- Serial ATA/600
RAID Supported: Yes
Cache Memory: 1 GB
Total Number of SAS Ports: 8
Number of SAS Ports (Internal): 8
SAS Connector Details: 2 SFF-8643
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.