Dell Latitude 5000 5590 15.6" Notebook - 1366 x 768 - Core i5 i5-8250U - 8 GB RAM - 500 HDD - GT5DK
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: GT5DK
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Line: Latitude
Product Series: 5000
Product Model: 5590
Product Name: Latitude 5590
Feature-rich and versatile
A 15.6" laptop built for ultimate productivity and performance. Featuring top of the line security features and flexible docking options.
Available with Windows 10 Pro - for a smooth, versatile PC experience.
Latitude's superior security, versatility and accessories empower the way you work. Because your success relies on the ability to maintain office-level productivity, wherever your job takes you.
Security you can rely on
Log in with ease: Activate Windows Hello via an optional infrared camera to facilitate facial recognition for easy and secure access.
Trusted authentication: The Latitude 5490 offers multiple optional security options to meet your diverse security needs. Features include essential multi-factor authentication Hardware Procurement such as touch fingerprint reader, contacted FIPS 201 Smart Card Reader, and Contactless Smart Card Reader NFC to prevent unauthorized access.
Protection from attacks: Dell™ ControlVault 2™ with FIPs 140-2 Level 3 Certification provides a more secure alternative for storing and processing passwords, biometric templates and security codes.
Manage with ease: Through Dell unique vPro extensions, you can remotely manage a fleet of devices, including diagnostics whether they are powered on or off.
Keeps up with you, and your work
The power to perform: Leverage outstanding performance with Intel® 7th Generation Dual Core™ or 8th Generation Quad Core™ processors. A range of storage options from HDD to M.2 PCIe NVMe round out your Latitude 5590 to power your workday.
Designed with purpose: Choose between HD, Full HD or Full HD with touch options and work confidently thanks to an exceptional display. Your Latitude is equipped with all-day battery life, or bring your Dell Power Companion for extended workdays.
Focus on work, not your notebook: Tested against 17 MIL STD 810G benchmarks, our incredibly durable systems make sure your work stays safe wherever you go.
Connect to what you love: Navigate congested workspaces with ease with a range of wireless options, including mobile broadband that lets you work anywhere.
Product Type: Notebook
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i5
Processor Generation: 8th Gen
Processor Model: i5-8250U
Processor Speed: 1.60 GHz
Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core)
Standard Memory: 8 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Drive Type: HDD
Total Hard Drive Capacity: 500 GB
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 15.6"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Controller Model: UHD Graphics 620
Graphics Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: Yes
Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
WWAN Supported: No
Front Camera/Webcam: Yes
Total Number of USB Ports: 4
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 3
USB Type-C: Yes
USB Type-C Detail: 1 Display Port over USB Type-C™
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (English/French/Spanish)
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
Keyboard Localization: English (US)
Number of Batteries: 1
Number of Cells: 4-cell
Weight (Approximate): 4.14 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: ENERGY STAR 6.1
Country of Origin: China
TAA Compliant: No
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.