Dell Intel X550 10Gigabit Ethernet Card - 540-BBRK
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Series: X550
Product Name: Intel X550 10Gigabit Ethernet Card
Features & Benefits
- Provides PCIe interface
- Features a compact space-saving design
- Ideal for high-performance network applications
The Intel X550 Dual Port 10G Base-T Adapter, Full Height Ethernet is is validated and optimized on Intel® Xeon® processors and is backward Compatible with 1000BASE-T. It has an integrated MAC + 10GBASE-T PHYs, Single-Chip Solution and is designed for Multi-Core Processors: MSI/MSI-X and Direct Cache Access, Flow Director, up to 128 Tx/Rx physical queues per port. It is the best choice for virtualized servers, providing advanced features including Intel® Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (VT-c), Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq) and Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) up to 64 VFs per port, NVGRE and VXLAN stateless offloads delivering amazing performance.
Product Type: 10Gigabit Ethernet Card
Host Interface: PCI Express
Total Number of Ports: 2
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Network & Communication
Network Technology: 10GBase-T
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Device Supported: Server
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.