Dell InfinityEdge S2319H 23" Full HD WLED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - S2319H
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: S2319H
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Line: InfinityEdge
Product Model: S2319H
Product Name: InfinityEdge S2319H Widescreen LCD Monitor
Expand your enjoyment: The ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy the stunning screen with less distraction.
Made to fit in and stand out: Complement your desk with a modern and chic design. From the striking 23" screen to the elegant glossy back cover, every inch was designed with style in mind.
Color your world
A beautiful view: Experience the excellent screen clarity that comes with Full HD (1920x1080) resolution.
Consistent and rich colors: A wide viewing angle enabled by In-plane switching technology lets you see vibrant colors-no matter where you sit.
Thrill your senses
Engaging audio at your fingertips: Dual 3W built-in speakers round out the complete multimedia experience.
Easy on the eyes: This TUV Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that filters out harmful blue light emissions. It's designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing-like your next movie marathon.
Product Type: LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Viewable Screen Size: 23"
Screen Mode: Full HD
Response Time: 5 ms GTG
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Pixel Pitch: 10.4 mil
Backlight Technology: WLED
Horizontal Frequency: 31 kHz to 83 kHz
Vertical Frequency: 56 Hz to 76 Hz
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Color Supported: 16.8 Million Colors
Contrast Ratio: 8,000,000:1
Brightness: 250 Nit
- 72% CIE 1931
- 83% CIE 1976
Operating Power Consumption: 23 W
Standby Power Consumption: 300 mW
Off-Mode Power Consumption: 300 mW
VESA Mount Compatible: No
Height with Stand: 15.91"
Width with Stand: 20.56"
Depth with Stand: 6.02"
Weight (Approximate): 6.37 lb
Weight with Stand (Approximate): 8.60 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.