Dell G5 15 5590 15.6" Gaming Notebook - 1920 x 1080 - Core i7 i7-9750H - 16 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD - 256 - G5590-7169WHT
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: G5590-7169WHT
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Series: G5 15
Product Model: 5590
Product Name: G5 15 5590 Gaming Notebook
Built to bring out your battle cry.
15-inch gaming laptop with a 24mm design, an 9th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, powerful NVIDIA® graphics and memory, plus a narrow bezel display.
With Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro: Gaming is better than ever on Windows 10, DirectX 12, and streaming your gameplay.
Product Type: Gaming Notebook
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i7
Processor Generation: 9th Gen
Processor Model: i7-9750H
Processor Core: Hexa-core (6 Core)
Standard Memory: 16 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Drive Type: HDD/SSD
Total Hard Drive Capacity: 1 TB
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 256 GB
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 15.6"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Graphics Controller Model: GeForce GTX 1650
Graphics Memory Capacity: Up to 4 GB
Graphics Memory Technology: GDDR5
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Dedicated
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: Yes
Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
Front Camera/Webcam: Yes
Total Number of USB Ports: 3
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 3
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Home (English)
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
Keyboard Localization: English
Keyboard Backlight: Yes
Number of Batteries: 1
Number of Cells: 4-cell
Color: Alpine White
Weight (Approximate): 5.90 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: Energy Star 7.1
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.