Dell E2318H 23" Full HD LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Black - DELL-E2318H
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: DELL-E2318H
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Series: E
Product Model: E2318H
Product Name: E2318H Widescreen LCD Monitor
Office productivity essentials
Maximize workplace efficiency with a monitor designed to meet your business needs.
Screen performance: View your applications, spreadsheets and more on 23-inches of 1920x1080 Full HD clarity.
Work comfortably: Optimize eye comfort and reduce harmful blue light emissions with ComfortView and a flicker-free screen.
Brilliant at every angle: See consistent colors across a wide 178°/178° viewing angle with In-plane switching technology.
Product Brochure: Download the PDF file for the Dell 23 Monitor - E2318H
Create a workspace that fits your exact needs.
Convenient controls: Easily access buttons for power, brightness, contrast and customizable preset modes on the monitor's front panel.
Versatility included: Get the flexibility to configure your monitor with various mounts and stands for evolving office requirements.
Tilt at will: Work comfortably by tilting the monitor 5° forward or 21° backward.
Plug and view: Compatible with most legacy and current PCs via VGA and DisplayPort connectivity.
Product Type: LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Screen Size Class: 23"
Viewable Screen Size: 23"
Screen Mode: Full HD
Panel Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Response Time: 5 ms GTG (Fast)
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Pixel Pitch: 10.4 mil
Backlight Technology: LED
- Desk Mountable
Stand Adjustments: Tilt
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Color Supported: 16.7 Million Colors
Native Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
Brightness: 250 Nit
- 72% CIE 1931
- 85% CIE 1976
Number of DisplayPorts: 1
Operating Power Consumption: 20 W
Standby Power Consumption: 300 mW
VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
Height with Stand: 16.34"
Width with Stand: 21.45"
Depth with Stand: 7.09"
Weight (Approximate): 6.99 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.