Dell 6 Performance Fans for R740/740XD, CK - Pack - 384-BBQC
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Name: 6 Performance Fans for R740/740XD, CK
The various components of a computer system such as the chipset, the graphics card and the hard drive can produce a large amount of heat while operating. This large amount of heat may be harmful for the proper functioning of the system. The fans are responsible for dissipating this heat and maintaining the safe temperature limits. Different processors have different operating temperatures. Higher the speed of the processor, the better the fan need to be. The chassis type is also important as it defines the housing of the assembly and compatibility with the system. In order to buy the right fan for your system, we recommend that you use the Service Tag look up feature in the Parts For Your Dell™ tool. This will allow us to identify the processor type and speed of your system and select compatible products for it. Please note that some of our replacement products are provided as kits or assemblies. These kits may contain additional parts required for installation; these parts will be listed separately as 'Component Parts' in the Highlights section of this page. In case a product is not sold as a kit or assembly, it may require complementary parts for ease of installation.
- Dissipates the heat of computer
- Maintains the safe temperature limits inside the system
Product Type: Cooling Fan
Number of Fans: 1
Dell EMC PowerEdge Rack Servers:
Application/Usage: Server Chassis
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.