Dell 480 GB Solid State Drive - 2.5" Internal - SAS (12Gb/s SAS) - 400-ARMI
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: 400-ARMI
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Name: Toshiba Solid State Drive
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 480 GB Solid State Hard Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 480 GB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This hard drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed of up to 12 Gbps .
- Offers up to 480 GB storage capacity
- Equipped with Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
Benefits of SSD over spin drives:
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards, and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
Product Type: Solid State Drive
Storage Capacity: 480 GB
Drive Interface: SAS
Drive Interface Standard: 12Gb/s SAS
Drive Type: Internal
Form Factor: 2.5"
Hot Swappable: Yes
Hot Pluggable: Yes
Compatibility: Dell Servers:
- PowerEdge R630
- PowerEdge R730
- PowerEdge R730XD
- PowerEdge R640
- PowerEdge R740XD
- PowerEdge R740
- PowerEdge T640
- PowerEdge T440
Device Supported: Server
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.