Dell 1 TB Solid State Drive - M.2 2280 Internal - SATA - SNP112S/1TB
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: SNP112S/1TB
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Name: M.2 SATA Class 20 2280 Solid State Drive - 1TB
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 1TB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 1TB, enabling users to store large amounts of data.
- Offers up to 1TB storage capacity
- Equipped with SATA interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
Benefits of SSD over spin drives:
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
Product Type: Solid State Drive
Storage Capacity: 1 TB
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: No
Drive Interface: SATA
Drive Type: Internal
Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Precision M4800
- Precision M6800
- Latitude E5470
- OptiPlex 7040 MT
- OptiPlex 7040 Micro
- OptiPlex 7040 SFF
- OptiPlex 5040 SFF
- OptiPlex 5040 MT
- Latitude 5480
- Latitude 5580
- Latitude 7280
- Latitude 3480
- OptiPlex 5055 MT
- OptiPlex 5055 SFF
- Desktop PC
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.