DELL 0HC591- LTO-3 400GB/800GB Backup Tape - Packaging
- Part Number #
- In Stock
|Product Name:||LTO Ultrium 3 Tape Cartridge|
|Product Type:||Data Cartridge|
|Tape Technology:||LTO Ultrium - LTO-3|
|Storage Capacity:||400 GB (Native)/800 GB (Compressed)|
|Tape Length:||680 m|
|Drive Supported:||Storage media - LTO Ultrium|
- Data Cartridge
- 400 GB (Native)/800 GB (Compressed)
- LTO Ultrium - LTO-3
Dell 0HC591-Bulk is a compact and high feature third generation of Linear Tape Open. These dependable easy-to-handle solid storage cartridges are offering first-rate backup and tough archiving for more than 30 years. The Dell LTO 3 media cartridge offers double capacity form first LTO 2 media tape, with 400GB native and 800GB of compressed through improved and faster data transfer speed of 80MB/Sec native and 160MB/Sec compressed with excellent compression rate of 2:1. This 0HC591-Bulk media tape incessantly practicing by the Dells harsh requirement test and verify on all brands of Ultrium 3 tape drives, automated libraries, and autoloaders. Better data tracks 704 on half inch wide and 680M long tape length improve its dependability with other LTO Ultrium storage structures. Dell LTO 0HC591-Bulk tapes set with a powerful and constant 4KB memory chip, which is set in cartridge and make easy Ultrium 3 tape drives to access the most wanted data with rapid and safe speed. These are sociable with all brands of Ultrium 3 drives, also offers greater backward read, and write ability with Dell LTO 1 and LTO2 tapes. These media cartridges also available in WORM (Write Once Read Many) functional media tape that give exceptional protection to the compliance regulatory data.
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.