DELL 09W080 DLT-4 40GB/80GB Backup Tape - Pack
- Part Number #
- In Stock
|Manufacturer Part Number:||09W080|
|Product Name:||DLT-09W080-tape IV|
|Product Type:||Storage media - DLT|
|Tape Technology:||DLTtape IV|
|Storage Capacity:||40 GB|
|Compressed Capacity:||80 GB|
|Tape Length:||557 FT Storage|
|Tape Record Formats:||DLT-VS80, DLT1, DLT4000, DLT7000, DLT8000, TK88|
|Min Operating Temperature:||59 °F|
|Max Operating Temperature:||131 °F|
|Humidity Range Operating:||10 - 80%|
|Min Storage Temperature:||41 °F|
|Max Storage Temperature:||89.6 °F|
- Storage Capacity: 40 GB
- Compressed Capacity: 80 GB
- Tape Length: 557 FT Storage
- Tape Record Formats: DLT-VS80, DLT1, DLT4000, DLT7000, DLT8000, TK88
DLT IV Data Cartridge - Reliable, high-capacity storage, long archival life and high transfer speed. A new dimension in high capacity storage. The answer to the high capacity storage and archiving needs of mid-range systems, network servers and high-end Workstations. Compressed capacity of up to 80GB on a single tape combined with sustained transfer speeds of 6MB/second provide the performance essential to data-intensive applications. DLT technology delivers the durability and reliability you need to protect your data investment.
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.