DEEPCOOL CAPTAIN 120EX 120mm CPU Liquid Cooler for LGA2011-V3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150
- Part Number #
- CAPTAIN 120EX
- In Stock
- You save $37.00
- Mfr Part Number: CAPTAIN 120EX
- Upgraded high-density water microchannel with powerful self-governed circulation system, 10% more efficient heat dissipation
- Amazing glass design &patented visual external-circulation system
- Updated tooling free installation solution, solid 100% metal material clip
- Unique silent TF 120 double-blade fan to offer a higher air pressure for radiator, more efficient to take heat away
- Upgraded anti-explosion rubber tube, anti-corrosion, crush resistance&Thermostable material
- Three-phase induction motor built-in the powerful closed impeller, the stronger liquid flow & bigger delivery head
- Long lifetime ceramic bearing with MTBF 120,000 hours
- Crazy steam punk appearance &the unique reactor-style pump housing
- Bionic red LED breathing light lightening up while operating
- Socket Type:
- Intel Socket: LGA2011-v3/ 2011/ 1366/ 1156/ 1155/ 1151/ 1150
- AMD Socket: AM4 (with "AM4 Ready" Sticker)/ FM2+/ FM2/ FM1/ AM3+/ AM3/ AM2+/ AM2
- CPU Applications:
- Intel: High End Desktop i7, Core i7 Extreme/i7/i5/i3, Pentium G, Celeron G
- AMD: Ryzen, APU A10/A8/A6/A4, FX 8/6/4-Core, Phenom II X6/X4/X3/X2, Phenom X4/X3/X2, Athlon II X4/X3/X2, Athlon X4/X2, Athlon, Sempron, Business Class
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 154.0 x 120.0 x 27.0 mm
- Speed: 2100 Â± 10% RPM
- Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Operating Voltage: 6 ~13.8 VDC
- Current: 0.15A (Max)
- Connector: 3 pin
- Life Expectancy: 120,000 hours
- Power Consumption: 1.8 W
- Speed: 500 Â± 200 ~ 1800 Â± 10% RPM
- Air Flow: 76.52 CFM (Max)
- Air Pressure: 3.31 mmH2O (Max)
- Noise Level: 17.6 ~ 31.3 dB(A)
- Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Rated Current: 0.12 Â± 10% A (Max)
- Bearing Type: Hydro Bearing
- Connector: 4 pin
- Life Expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Power Consumption: 1.44 W
- Dimensions: 120.0 x 120.0 x 25.0 mm
- Tubing Length: 310mm
- Dimensions: 92.5 x 93.0 x 85.0 mm (Main system)
- Weight: 894.0 Â± 10.0 g
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.