Canon - FX11 Toner Cartridge - FX11 - OEM Compatible
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Mellanox Technologies Ltd
Manufacturer Part Number: MC2210130-001
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.mellanox.com
Brand Name: Mellanox
Product Model: MC2210130-001
Product Name: Network Cable
Mellanox's 40GigE Passive copper cables provide robust connection to switches and network adapters complying with 40GBase-CR4 specifications. The 40GigE passive copper cables are compliant with the IEEE 802.3ba and, SFF-8436 specifications and provide connectivity between devices using QSFP ports. 40GigE passive copper cables fill the need for short, cost-effective connectivity in the data center. Mellanox's high-quality passive copper cable solutions provide a power-efficient replacement for active power connectivity such as fiber optic cables.
Optimizing systems to operate with Mellanox's 40GigE passive copper cables significantly reduces poer consumption and EMI emission, eliminating the use of EDC hosts.
Product Type: Network Cable
Cable Length: 3.28 ft
Connector on First End: QSFP
Device Supported: Network Device
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.