Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $27.74
Brother DS-640 Portable Document Scanner Make scanning, saving and sharing your documents effortless. The small and compact design, makes the DSmobile DS-640 ideal for where space is limited. A great option for reception areas and working on the go. The ability to scan, save and share information effortlessly, makes this model a real asset to anyone that works in the field or where space is a premium. Turning paper documents into digital files ensure your information is easier to find, safer and more convenient to edit and share. Portable A4 colour scanner up to 1,200 x 1,200dpi scan resolution powered directly with USB 3.0 scan up to 15ppm colour & mono easily scan A4 documents receipts and ID cards Lightweight and compact, the DSmobile DS-640 easily fits into your laptop bag allowing you to scan when and where you need to. Designed to scan a wide range of documents including A4 documents, ID cards and receipts makes the DSmobile DS-640 a true work companion. With a built-in, dedicated roller system, your documents are smoothly fed-through, guaranteeing high-quality, digital files are created every time. Scanner Driver - TWAIN (Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32 & 64 bit editions) Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012R2, 2012) TWAIN (ICA macOS 10.12.x, 10.13.x, 10.14.x), Linux SANE Box Contents - DS-640, quick setup guide / product safety guide, USB cable, warranty Product Weight: 0.466 kg Product Dimensions in cm (WxHxD): 30.1 x 3.68 x 5.06 Box Weight: 0.845 kg Box Dimensions in cm (WxHxD): 37.7 x 7.6 x 16.2 Warranty: 12 monthsView AllClose
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.