AT&T DL72319 DECT 6.0 3-Handset Cordless Phone for Home with Connect to Cell, Call Blocking, 1.8" Backlit Screen, Big Buttons, intercom, and Unsurpassed Range
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $19.15
Long Range - Experience the best in long-range coverage and clarity, provided by a unique antenna design and advances in noise-filtering technology. Connect to Cell - Make and receive calls from your cellular plan while enjoying the comforts of a home phone. Pair up to 2 cell phones and connect 2 cell phones. Or one cell phone and one Bluetooth headset for use with landline calls. Smart Call Blocker - Say goodbye to unwanted calls. Robocalls on your landline are automatically blocked from ever ringing througheven the first time. Up to 1,000 name and number call-block directory. Digital Answering System with voice guide - With up to 22 minutes of recording time. Talking prompts walk you through the setup of your new phone's digital answering system. Lighted display indicates how many new messages you have waiting. 1.8" white backlit dislpay and big buttons - High-contrast makes it easy to read incoming caller ID or call history records. Plus, the big handset keypad allows for easy dialing in low-light conditions. Simulated full-duplex handset speakerphone - Enjoy a speakerphone that can keep up with your calls. Increase participation by allowing both ends to speakand be heardat the same time for conversations that are more true to life. Virtual multi-line operation - Connect a cellular line and landline to your cordless system. Then, enjoy the freedom to make and receive calls on two linesall at once. Expandable up to 5 handsets uses DL70019 accessory handset (sold separately)View AllClose
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.