Asus X99-E LGA2011-v3/ Intel X99/ DDR4/ Quad CrossFireX & Quad SLI/ SATA3&USB3.1/ M.2&SATA Express/ A&GbE/ ATX Motherboard
- Part Number #
- Email for Pricing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mfr Part Number: X99-E
- CPU: LGA 2011-v3
- Supports Intel Core i7 Processors
- Supports Intel 14nm CPU
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
- Chipset: Intel X99
- Memory: 8x DDR4-3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2666(OC)/ 2400(OC)/ 2133 DIMM Slots, Quad Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 128GB
- 40-Lane CPU: 3x PCI-Express 3.0/2.0 x16 Slots (run at x16, x16/x16, x16/x16/x8), 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots
- 28-Lane CPU: 3x PCI-Express 3.0/2.0 x16 Slots (run at x16, x16/x8, x16/x8/x4), 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots
- Multi-Graphics: Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX, 3-Way CrossFireX and NVIDIA Quad-GPU SLI, 3-Way SLI Technology
- SATA: 8x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10; 1x SATA-Express Port
- M.2: 1x M.2 Port (PCI-Express 3.0 x4 Socket 3 w/ M Key, type 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110), Support PCI-Express Mode
- Audio: Realtek ALC1150 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: Intel I218-V Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Ports: 1x USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 Port (Type C), 8x USB 3.0/2.0 Ports (4 rear, 4 at mid-board), 8x USB 2.0/1.1 Ports (4 rear, 4 at mid-board), 1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo Port, 1x Optical S/PDIF Out, 1x RJ45 LAN Port, Audio I/O Jacks
- Power Connector: 1x 24pin EATX Power Connector, 1x 8pin EATX 12V Power Connector, 1x 4pin EATX 12V Power Connector
- Form Factor: ATX, 12.0 x 9.6 inch / 30.5 x 24.4 cm
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.