Asus PCE-AC56 Dual-Band Wireless-AC1300 PCI-Express Adapter
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $37.00
- Mfr Part Number: PCE-AC56
- Instant 802.11ac Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop PC - no more messy Ethernet cables needed
- Next-generation 802.11ac chipset for super-fast connections up to 867 Mbps
- Selectable dual-band 2.4 GHz/ 5 GHz operation, backwards-compatible with all existing devices
- Broadcom TurboQAM technology gives 33% faster 802.11n performance, with speeds up to 400 Mbps
- High-power design reduces wireless dead zones with 150% greater coverage
- Specially designed heatsink ensures stable and reliable continuous operation
- Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Interface: PCI-Express
- Antenna: 2x R SMA Antenna
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz / 5GHz
- Operation Channel: 11 for N. America, 13 Europe (ETSI)
- Product Segment: AC1300 enhanced AC performance with TurboQAM; 400+867Mbps
- Data Rate: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - downlink up to 1300Mbps, uplink up to 1300Mbps (20/40/80MHz)
- Modulation: 64QAM, 16QAM, CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK, OFDM
- Management: Wireless Configuration
- Utilities: Wireless Setting
- Security: 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPS Support
- Certifications: FCC, CE, C-Tick, IC
- OS Support: Windows 8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP (32/64-bit)
- Dimension (WxLxH): 99.1 x 120.9 x 21.6 mm
- Weight: 105.0 g
- Package Contents: 2x Dipole Antennas, External magnetic antenna base, Low Profile Bracket, Support CD, Warranty card, Wireless LAN Adapter
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.