ASRock A88M-ITX/AC Socket FM2+/ AMD A88X/ DDR3/ SATA3&USB3.0/ M.2/ WiFi/ A&GbE/ Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- Mfr Part Number: A88M-ITX/AC
- CPU: Socket FM2+
- Supports Socket FM2+ 95W/ FM2 100W Processors
- Digi Power Phase design
- Chipset: AMD A88X (Bolton-D4)
- Memory: 2x DDR3-2400+(OC)/ 2133/ 1866/ 1600/ 1333/ 1066 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 32GB
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot
- SATA: 6x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- M.2: 1x M.2 Port, Supports type 2230 WiFi/BT module
- Audio: Realtek ALC887 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Video: Integrated AMD Radeon R7/R5 Series Graphics in A-series APU w/ 2GB Max Shared Memory
- LAN: Realtek RTL8111GR PCI-Express x1 Gigabit Ethernet Controller; 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz) Wireless LAN; Bluetooth 4.0 / 3.0 + High speed class II
- Ports: 4x USB 3.0 Ports (2 rear, 2 via header), 8x USB 2.0 Ports (4 rear, 4 via headers), 1x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Port, 1x VGA Port, 1x DVI-D Port, 1x HDMI Port, 1x RJ45 LAN Port, Audio I/O Jacks
- Power Connector: 1x 24pin ATX Power Connector, 1x 8pin 12V Power Connector
- Form Factor: Mini-ITX
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.