Antec Earthwatts EA550G PRO 550W 80 PLUS Gold ATX12V v2.4 Power Supply
- Part Number #
- EA550G PRO
- IN STOCK - COMES WITH 30 DAYS WARRANTY
- You save $20.02
- Mfr Part Number: EA550G PRO
- 550W Continuous Power - Guaranteed 550W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 80 PLUS GOLD certified - Up to 91% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- Hybrid Modular cable management - Use only the cables you need, allowing for a cleaner looking installation and improved airflow
- AQ3 - Antec Quality 3 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 120 mm Silence - Whisper-quiet, high-quality 120 mm fan with long lifetime
- Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- Multi PCI-E - 2 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- CircuitShield - Full suite of industrial grade protections
- Heavy-duty Caps - High-performance capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- ErP Lot 6 - Compliant to the toughest energy standard available
- 91.6% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- Advanced Hybrid Cable Management - Improves airflow and reduces clutter
- Maximum Power: 550 W
- Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC Â±10% (Active PFC)
- Frequency Range: 50 - 60 Hz
- Current: 8 - 4 A
- Output: +3.3V @ 20A, +5V @ 20A, +12V @ 42A, -12V @ 0.5A, +5Vsb @ 3A
- Type: ATX12V V2.4
- Efficiency: Up to 91%
- Fan: 1x 120mm Silence Fan
- Connectors: 1x 24-pin Main Power Connector, 1x 8 (4+4)-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V Connector, 2x 8(6+2)-pin PCI-Express Connectors, 5x SATA Connectors, 5x Molex Connectors, 1x Floppy Connector
- Certificates: cTUVus, CB, CE, FCC, TÃœV, CCC
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 165.0 x 150.0 x 86.0 mm
- Weight: 2.213 kg
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.