Antec EarthWatts EA-650 PLATINUM 80 PLUS Platinum 650W ATX12V Power Supply
- Part Number #
- EA-650 PLATINUM
- IN STOCK - COMES WITH 30 DAYS WARRANTY
- You save $27.60
- Mfr Part Number: EA-650 PLATINUM
- 80 PLUS PLATINUM certified- Up to 93% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- Save Energy and Money - Reduce your electricity bill by up to 25%
- 120 mm DBB Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality double ball bearing fan with long lifetime
- Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- High Current Rails - 4 fully-protected High Current +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
- Multi PCI-E - 2 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- CircuitShield - Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP), No Load Operation (NLO) & Brown-Out Protection (BOP)
- Japanese heavy-duty caps - High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- Maximum Power: 650 W
- Input Voltage: 100~240 V +/- 10 %
- Input Frequency Range: 50~60 Hz
- Input Current: 10 - 5A
- Efficiency: Up to 93%
- Output: +3.3V@ 20A; +5V @ 18A; +12V1@ 30A; +12V2 @ 30A; +12V3 @ 30A; -12V @ 0.3A; +5V SB @ 3A
- Fan: 1x 120mm fan
- Connectors: 1x 24 pin main connector; 1x 4+4 pin ATX12V/EPS12V CPU connector; 2x 6+2 pin PCI-Express connectors; 6x SATA connectors; 4x Molex connectors; 1x Floppy connector
- Safety Approval: UL, cUL, CB, CE, FCC, TüV, BSMI, CCC, C-Tick, GOST-R, KCC
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 5.9 x 5.5 x 3.4 inch / 150.0 x 140.0 x 86.0 mm
- Weight: 4.4 lbs / 2.0 kg
- RoHS Compliant
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.