Antec Basiq VP-450 450W ATX12V v2.3 Power Supply
- Part Number #
- IN STOCK - COMES WITH 30 DAYS WARRANTY
- You save $13.00
- Mfr Part Number: VP-450
- 450 watts of Continuous Power
- ATX12V version 2.3 compliant
- Dual +12V rails ensure greater system stability
- EuP 2010 compliant assuring efficiency and low standby power consumption
- Black exterior complements any system
- Heavy-duty protection circuitry on all rails prevents damage from a variety of dangers: Over current protection (OCP); Over voltage protection (OVP); Short circuit protection (SCP); Over power protection (OPP)
- Maximum Power: 450 W
- Input Voltage: 110 ~ 120VAC; 220 ~ 240VAC ±10％
- Input Frequency Range: 50 ~ 60 Hz
- Input Current: 10A Max @ 110VAC; 5A MAX @ 220VAC
- Output: +5V @ 15A; +3.3V @ 24A; +12V1~2 @ 18A; -12V @ 0.3A; +5VSB @ 2.5A
- Fan: 1x 120 mm Cooling Fan
- Connectors: 1x 20+4 pin main connector; 1x 4+4 pin ATX12V/EPS12V CPU connector; 1x 6 pin PCI-Express connectors; 4x SATA connectors; 4x Molex connectors; 1x Floppy connector
- Safety Approval: cUL, FCC, CB, BSMI, Gost-R
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 5.9 x 5.5 x 3.4 inch / 150.0 x 140.0 x 86.0 mm
- Weight: 3.3 lbs / 1.5 kg
- RoHS Compliant
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.